Monday, January 17, 2022
14 Jumada Al-Thani 1443
Tuesday, January 18, 2022
15 Jumada Al-Thani 1443
Masjid Omar Bin Abdul Aziz955 Harbins Road
Lilburn, GA 30047
Miracles Of the Prophet Muhammad SAWTuesday, October 20, 2020 1:48 pm
Prophetic Seerah SeriesWednesday, October 14, 2020 4:00 pm
Masjid Guidelines and RestrictionsMonday, July 27, 2020 5:17 pm
Method of Eid Salah and Eid KhutbahsFriday, May 22, 2020 12:17 pm
How to Lead Jumu'ah SalahThursday, March 19, 2020 9:06 pm
Duas for Sicknesses Viruses and DiseasesWednesday, March 18, 2020 3:35 pm
Announcement Regarding Jumu’ah and Daily SalahsFriday, March 13, 2020 12:31 pm
Assalamu Alaikum dear community members,
Due to the Novel Corona Virus outbreak and in the interest of everyone’s health and well-being, Masjid Omar bin Abdul Aziz management has decided the following until further notice:
- Masjid will be open for daily prayers for those who are willing to perform Salah at the Masjid. However, the daily Salah schedule will not be followed until further notice. Everyone is advised to perform their own Salah or in a small group and leave.
- Everyone must bring their own prayer rug if they are willing to come to the Masjid.
- Everyone must wash their hands when they come to the Masjid and again before they leave.
- Elderly and those with chronic illness or with weak immune systems should not come to Masjid for any Salah including Jumu’ah Salah.
- We encourage everyone to limit their appearance in public places such as Masjid.
- We will perform the 1st Jumu’ah today (03/13/2020) at 2 pm. Please visit www.masjidomar.org for the following Jumu’ah prayers later this week.
- We will not have 2nd Jumu’ah until further notice.
- We encourage everyone to perform their daily Salahs and Jumu’ah Salah in following few weeks at home, workplaces and businesses. The minimum number to perform Jumu’ah Salah is three people and one Imam/Khateeb.
- We advise everyone to read the following two Declarations for more clarity on the issue.
Monthly Qur'an Recitation - Followed by story from the Qur'anFriday, February 7, 2020 12:56 pm
A Message from the Founding Members of The Atlanta Mosque, Inc.Friday, January 24, 2020 3:41 pm
A message from the founding members of The Atlanta Mosque, Inc.
Message to The CommunitySaturday, November 23, 2019 10:32 pm
NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Over the past several years, the Atlanta Mosque, Inc. has been examining ways that the organization can improve its operations in order to better serve the interests of Islam and the needs of the metro Atlanta Muslim community.
Over the coming months, we will be conducting an extensive search for the most talented individuals in our community to be added to our management team. The existing Board of Trustees is looking for diverse candidates from the next generation of community leaders to assist us in the process of long-term strategic planning and in developing dynamic programs that our elders, brothers, sisters and youth can be proud of. Such programs would include, but not be limited to: (1) Youth development and leadership training; (2) Sister’s programs and activities; (3) Inter-faith dialogue; and (4) Educational programs that prepare our community for success.
If you would like more information, please contact Bukhari Nuriddin at email@example.com.
The Atlanta Mosque, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, non-political, Islamic religious organization that was established in 1977. It is not affiliated with or subordinate to any organization either inside or outside the U.S. The purpose of the organization is to provide the Muslims of metro Atlanta with worship facilities and services such as Islamic education and performance of rituals of marriage, funeral, etc. The entire organization is designed to devote its resources and energies to fulfill these selected goals. Thus, the facilities, resources and goodwill of the Atlanta Mosque, Inc. shall not be used for promoting goals and missions of any other economic, social, political, religious or religious-political organizations or groups.
Second Juma Salat Time Change AnnouncementThursday, November 7, 2019 9:55 pm
2nd Juma Salah time change
From next Friday [11-08-2019] 2nd Juma Salah at Masjid Omar Bin Abdul Aziz will be at
Sunday & Evening School RegistrationSunday, November 3, 2019 11:10 am
MOHID is Masjid Omar Bin Abdul Aziz's preferred method of accepting donations/payments.
Please write a check to “Masjid Omar” and either put it within a donation box at the masjid or mail it to:Masjid Omar Bin Abdul Aziz
955 Harbins Road
Lilburn, GA 30047
And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, "Peace!";”
You may also listen previous tafseer here