The Atlanta Dar al Uloom
- The Dar al-Uloom (DUL/MOBAA) admits new students all times a year. Forms for admission may be completed and submitted at anytime. Students will be tested after the Application for Admission has been submitted.
- The minimum age for admission to the DUL Hifz program is 9 years and the maximum age is 13 years.
- Applicants must pass the DUL/MOBAA’s entrance examination, which includes
- The applicants past disciplinary and behavioral problems, if any, must be fully disclosed at the time of admission. Failure to do so will lead to immediate expulsion from the program.
- Both parents/guardians and applicants must read and sign the declaration on the application form.
- Tuition is as follows:
- Qur’an reading, and
- Placement test in the schooling program.
- Student – without boarding (no overnight stay): $ 200.00* per month
Imam/Principal: (770) 279-8606
The Atlanta Darul Uloom
955 Harbins Road, Lilburn GA. 30047
Download Admission Form
Tuition: Please contact the Principal for tuition information
You may also listen previous tafseer here
MOHID is Masjid Omar Bin Abdul Aziz's preferred method of accepting donations/payments.
Please write a check to “Masjid Omar” and either put it within a donation box at the masjid or mail it to:Masjid Omar Bin Abdul Aziz
955 Harbins Road
Lilburn, GA 30047
Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab: I heard Allah's Messenger saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."”