The Atlanta Dar al Uloom
- The Dar al-Uloom (DUL/MOBAA) admits new students all times a year. Forms for admission may be completed and submitted at anytime. Students will be tested after the Application for Admission has been submitted.
- The minimum age for admission to the DUL Hifz program is 9 years and the maximum age is 13 years.
- Applicants must pass the DUL/MOBAA’s entrance examination, which includes
- The applicants past disciplinary and behavioral problems, if any, must be fully disclosed at the time of admission. Failure to do so will lead to immediate expulsion from the program.
- Both parents/guardians and applicants must read and sign the declaration on the application form.
- Tuition is as follows:
- Qur’an reading, and
- Placement test in the schooling program.
- Student – without boarding (no overnight stay): $ 200.00* per month
Imam/Principal: (770) 279-8606
The Atlanta Darul Uloom
955 Harbins Road, Lilburn GA. 30047
Download Admission Form
Tuition: Please contact the Principal for tuition information
You may also listen previous tafseer here
MOHID is Masjid Omar Bin Abdul Aziz's preferred method of accepting donations/payments.
Please write a check to “Masjid Omar” and either put it within a donation box at the masjid or mail it to:Masjid Omar Bin Abdul Aziz
955 Harbins Road
Lilburn, GA 30047
And every human being's destiny have We tied to his neck; and on the Day of Resurrection We shall bring forth for him a record which he will find wide open;”