Wednesday, January 20, 2021
7 Jumada Al-Thani 1442
Thursday, January 21, 2021
8 Jumada Al-Thani 1442
Masjid Omar Bin Abdul Aziz955 Harbins Road
Lilburn, GA 30047
Announcement Regarding Jumu’ah and Daily SalahsFriday, March 13, 2020 12:31 pm
Assalamu Alaikum dear community members,
Due to the Novel Corona Virus outbreak and in the interest of everyone’s health and well-being, Masjid Omar bin Abdul Aziz management has decided the following until further notice:
- Masjid will be open for daily prayers for those who are willing to perform Salah at the Masjid. However, the daily Salah schedule will not be followed until further notice. Everyone is advised to perform their own Salah or in a small group and leave.
- Everyone must bring their own prayer rug if they are willing to come to the Masjid.
- Everyone must wash their hands when they come to the Masjid and again before they leave.
- Elderly and those with chronic illness or with weak immune systems should not come to Masjid for any Salah including Jumu’ah Salah.
- We encourage everyone to limit their appearance in public places such as Masjid.
- We will perform the 1st Jumu’ah today (03/13/2020) at 2 pm. Please visit www.masjidomar.org for the following Jumu’ah prayers later this week.
- We will not have 2nd Jumu’ah until further notice.
- We encourage everyone to perform their daily Salahs and Jumu’ah Salah in following few weeks at home, workplaces and businesses. The minimum number to perform Jumu’ah Salah is three people and one Imam/Khateeb.
- We advise everyone to read the following two Declarations for more clarity on the issue.
* Prophet SeerahEvery Tuesday at 7:30 pm on Zoom.
Meeting ID: 863 5276 3696
MOHID is Masjid Omar Bin Abdul Aziz's preferred method of accepting donations/payments.
Please write a check to “Masjid Omar” and either put it within a donation box at the masjid or mail it to:Masjid Omar Bin Abdul Aziz
955 Harbins Road
Lilburn, GA 30047
And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, "Peace!";”
You may also listen previous tafseer here