Marriage Ceremony (Nikkah)
Masjid Omar Bin Abdul Aziz performs Nikkah ceremonies on a daily basis. An appointment with the Imam’s of the Masjid is required. Please complete the form below and one of our Imam’s will be in contact with you to schedule your Nikkah. Please allow a grace period of 3 business days for a confirmation of your Nikkah.
1. In order for the Masjid to perform any Nikkah, a valid legal marriage license is required. This can be obatained from your local county probate court.
2. Nikkah’s are only performed after congregational Salah. To verify Salah timings, please check our schedule.
3. A Muslim Wali and 2 Muslim witnesses are required for the Nikkah to be complete.
4. If one or both of the individuals have been previously married, you are required to inform the Imam before the time of your Nikkah.
5. Photos are not permitted inside the Masjid. You will be able to utilize the courtyard for photographs.
6. There is no fee for this service, however, the Masjid operates on donations. If you wish to make a donation, please drop a check or cash in the “Masjid Operation” box located in the prayer hall or near the main entrance.
**Providing false or inacurate information may result in a void Nikkah. The Masjid will not be held responsible if pertinant information is withheld at the time of Nikkah.**
You may also listen previous tafseer here
MOHID is Masjid Omar Bin Abdul Aziz's preferred method of accepting donations/payments.
Please write a check to “Masjid Omar” and either put it within a donation box at the masjid or mail it to:Masjid Omar Bin Abdul Aziz
955 Harbins Road
Lilburn, GA 30047
Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab: I heard Allah's Messenger saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."”